Welcome to Thursday and PPA277 Sketch Challenge with Pals Paper Arts. Time to twist that sketch again. Hmm, twist, a great way to burn off some of your Thanksgiving calories too!
So much going on this week. Closing of one holiday and getting ready for the next. The hustle and bustle of the glorious holiday season. Time for a simple card and a “merry little wish”.
The Festival of Trees Stamp Set, is one of my favorite holiday stamps. You won’t find it in the 2015 Holiday Catalog. Instead, it leaves in the Christmas section of the 2015-2016 Annual Catalog. It’s even available bundled with the coordinating Tree Punch as the Festival of Trees Photopolymer Bundle.
Festival of Trees Bundle 137640
Stamping on Burlap is as easy as 1, 2, 3
- Make sure your stamp is inked up well
- Place a Stampin’ Mat under the burlap
- Press inked stamp firmly on burlap
This card is super easy and perfect for even the last-minute crafter. It’s also mailable without extra postage! Wahoo!
Time for you to visit the inspiration station for PPA277 Sketch Challenge. Check out all of the fantastic creations and enter one of your own.
PPA277 Sketch Challenge Round-up:
Ready for this week’s goodies? Here they are, Stampin’ Up! Weekly Deals November 24-30, 2015... and More!
Current Backorder List
- 139638: Snowflake Elements
- 140436: Saison de fêtes Photopolymer Stamp Set
- 140536: Home for Christmas Enamel Dots
- 126995: Stampin’ Trimmer Cutting Blades
- 135829: Tiny Treat Boxes
- 139683: Curvy Corner Trio Punch
- 139673: Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- 139618: Gold Cording Trim
- 139620: Silver Cording Trim
Upcoming Paper Crafting Events:
Click for More Information
Featuring demonstrations, Make ‘n Take’s and finished product for purchase.
Have a Wildly Creative Day
Have you played PPA276 Sketch Challenge with Pals Paper Arts yet? You still have a little bit of time left. With a super clean and simple sketch like this, you can have something posted in no time at all. And, if you use your November 2015 Paper Pumpkin kit, you could even set a record for the quickest challenge ever!
There was no record set with this Paper Pumpkin alternate but it was much easier than starting from scratch. Just pulled out that pretty orange box. Since everything is included set up was a snap.
Since no time was wasted, there was time to create a few tags as well. Two of them were designed around the sketch. The third one is an outlaw. There I go again, revealing more of myself. 😉
Wondering how the little squares were created on the middle tag? Remember Stampin’ Spot ink pads? That’s how the ink comes in the Paper Pumpkin Kits. Love those little ink pads.
If you’ve not tried Paper Pumpkin yet, this is a GREAT time to check it out. If I’m not mistaken, there are 5 different kits on sale AND you don’t have to be a current subscriber to get them. Unheard of! Usually Stampin’ Up! will make some kits available after the subscriptions go out. But…. (and this is a big but, LOL), you must be a current subscriber to get them. So, get them while their still available. Click here to download the current Online Extravaganza List list now!
Don’t forget to play with us at Pals Paper Arts for PPA276 Sketch Challenge. Here are the rules.
Rules for the Gallery:
- We invite you to use ANY brand of products to create your card or papercraft project.
- Your entry should be new and inspired (totally or partially) by this challenge.
- Please link to the blog post where your project is posted. Incorrect links are not eligible for Pals Picks, and may be deleted.
- Please use keyword PPA276 when uploading to public galleries.
- Inlinkz will close at Noon (EST) Tuesday, November 24th.
- We’ll announce our Pals Paper Artist Picks on Wednesday, November 25th.
Ready, set….. PLAY PPA276!
Have a Wildly Creative Day
Shop Wild West Paper Arts 24/7!