Nothing makes me feel like seasons are changing more than crisp air, apples, cinnamon and brown paper wrapped pine boughs all tied up with twine. How about you? What clues turn your thoughts to this time of year? Another clue can be the pallet in a color challenge from Pals Paper Arts like PPA323.
This week’s colors were chosen by fellow Pal and Design Team Member Shawn De Oliveira.
At first these colors spoke autumn to me. But after a second look, thoughts of winter started to sneak in. The ingredients for this project recipe are fairly simple and straight forward. Supplies include the Pine Boughs Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Christmas Pines Stamp Set, ribbon scraps, paper and the Handheld Stapler. That’s about it.
Speaking of the Handheld Stapler, it won’t be here much longer. Neither will the mini staple refills. Due to manufacturer issues, Stampin’Up! will not be carrying it much longer. The stapler and refills are only available while supplies last so don’t take to long to stock up or get your stapler.
Now it’s time to play.
Rules for the Gallery:
- Use any brand of products to create your card or papercraft project.
- Your entry should be new and inspired (totally or partially) by this challenge.
- Please link to the blog post where your project is posted. Incorrect links are not eligible for Pals Picks, and may be deleted.
- Please use keyword PPA323 when uploading to public galleries. We want to leave you comments, but if you are linking your project to a closed group or a site that requires us to register, we may not be able the respond on your submission. Please be sure to post on an open forum so we can leave comments on your wonderful cards. Thank you!!
- Inlinkz will close at Noon (EST) Tuesday, October 25th.
- We’ll announce our Pals Paper Artist Picks on Wednesday, October 26th.
Can’t wait to see your project!
Have a Wildly Creative Day!
Brown Paper Wrapped Pine Boughs for PPA323 Product Roundup