Sale-A-Bration is over, now what?! How about some April Foolin Magic with toilet paper cores?
No joke! Join me for Paper Arts Live tonight (Saturday, April 1, 2017) at 7:00 pm Pacific (6:00 pm Mountain; 5:00 pm Central; 4:00 pm Eastern) for a quick project using toilet paper cores.
Want to play along? You’ll need:
- Toilet paper core, void of glue and toilet paper
- Bone Folder
- Card Stock cut 2-1/2″ x 4-1/8″ I’ll be using Thick Whisper White
- Corner punch of your choice
- Ribbon or Baker’s Twine
- Embellishments (sequins, stamps, die-cuts, doilies, etc)
- Big Shot and embossing folder. I’ll be using Wood Grain
This live presentation will be very short, probably no more than 10 minutes.
Join me tonight to see some April Foolin’ magic with toilet paper cores.
Need a link? Here you go… Wild West Paper Arts Facebook Page
See you then, no foolin!