Happy challenge day! Bye Bye Birdie and I are excited to be the featured designers and your hosts for Color Challenge PPA301 from Pals Paper Arts.
What does being the “featured designer” mean? First, it means I’m your host for the challange this week. Secondly, the trio of colors (Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry and Pool Party) were chosen by me. Fun!
I love tags. They’re like little works of art that make any package special, no matter how small. This tag is made with many tools and products that will be gone soon. Yes, even the Bird Builder Punch is taking a final bow. Bye Bye Birdie…. so sad to see you go.
The tag base is cut from White Corrugated Paper, also retiring. After punching corners with the Curvy Corner Trio Punch, a stamp from the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set adds some color to the background of white. A Tea Lace Doily and a duo of small tags create the foundation for the little bird. Look closely at the bird’s wing and you’ll see a little delicate shimmer from a Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush.
If you love doilies, you’re probably wondering why the Tea Lace Doilies are retiring. Well, if you haven’t looked yet, they’re being replaced by a new design. Cool!
Add some White Sequins, a pearl, some Baker’s Twine and ribbon and you’re done.
Now it’s your turn. What will you make for PPA301? Here’s some info to get you started.
Rules for the Gallery:
- We invite you to use any brand of products to create your card or papercraft project.
- Your entry should be new and inspired (totally or partially) by this challenge.
- Please link to the blog post where your project is posted. Incorrect links are not eligible for Pals Picks, and may be deleted.
- Please use keyword PPA301 when uploading to public galleries. We want to leave you comments, but if you are linking your project to a closed group or a site that requires us to register, we may not be able the respond on your submission. Please be sure to post on an open forum so we can leave comments on your wonderful cards. Thank you!!
- Inlinkz will close at Noon (EST) Tuesday, May 24th.
- We’ll announce our Pals Paper Artist Picks on Wednesday, May 25th.
Bye Bye Birdie and I are excited to see your creations for PPA301! Click here to play along with us.