Upcoming Paper Crafting Events
The date and venue have been set!
Make as many gift tags as you like from various materials supplied. Bring your own adhesives and small tools like scissors, stamps, punches, etc. Come for the tags only or crop all day. Two price levels to accommodate either choice.
New this year: Lunch, Crop, more time, electrical (must be requested) and more space for each person.
Returning Favorites: Tool Station, prizes, lots of die-cuts and materials to create holiday tags, cards and more. Plus…. fun!
|Big Shot Die Cut Machine||Paper cutters|
|Vagabond Die Cut Machine||Circle Cutter|
Date: Saturday, October 29, 2016
Times: Full Day Crop 10:00 am to 8:00 pm or Tags Only 3:00 pm to 8 pm
Place: Airport Plaza Hotel, Reno, NV
- $30.00 BY September 30, 2016 – Full 10-hour Crop Including Lunch, Build-A-Tag, 6 ft Table to yourself. After September 30, 2016 price becomes $35.00.
- $15.00 By September 30, 2016 – Build-A-Tag Only includes 5 hours of paper crafting fun! You’ll share tables with others. See description above fore more information. After September 30, 2016 price becomes $20.00
- Registrations made after October 25th may not receive Make & Take Bags due to preparation time,
- Full Day Crop with Lunch Registration close on October 25, 2016. You may still register for the all day crop at the full price but we can’t guarantee lunch due to venue deadlines. Subject to space availability.
- Please see registration form and flyer (links below) for more important information.
- Raffle Tickets – are earned not sold. Here are a few ways you can earn them:
- Bring a Dessert Item to share with everyone
- Bring a Guest
- Answer the following question on the Facebook discussion “Where do Perfect Purple Pines grow?” The correct answer is not important. Just make a comment. Click here for the discussion.
- Canned Food Drive for the Food Bank of Northern Nevada (each can gets you one ticket)
- More to come keep up on the event page for clues… Click Here
4th Annual Build A Tag Online Registration