Welcome to the Families First Pals Blog Hop, April 2017. We’re so thankful you stopped by to take a look. This month we feature projects that relating to families. This is the time of year we think about Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, and upcoming graduations. Family vacations are just around the corner too. How do you want to remember those special family moments? We hope to inspire you with lots of ideas. Enjoy!
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
I just couldn’t decide between Mother and Father’s day so both get equal time. Same, simple design achieves two completely different looks. Since Mother’s Day comes first, let’s start with Mom.
Softly Stated: Even though the soft bokeh print of this Falling in Love DSP sheet doesn’t have Crumb Cake included in the color pallet, it worked perfectly. It really adds depth to the card while keeping it soft and feminine for Mom.
Now for Dad….
Big and Bold: This one is my favorite. The Urban Underground DSP is strong, masculine. and perfect for Dad. I pulled in a color that isn’t in the mix again. A little bit of Cherry Cobbler, adds punch to an otherwise basic pallet.
Here’s the deal….. many of the products used to create these two cards are on the retiring products list published this year. Some of them are even offered at a deep discount. For example both Designer Series Paper Packs (DSP) are discounted from $11.00 down to $6.60. At those prices, they won’t last long!
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Lynn Tague at Beyond Beaches & Blessings
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Karen Zaring Browning at Stamp With Me KZB
- Susan Itell at simplestampin.com
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Lisa Pretto at InkBig Academy Stamps
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Becky Retzer at Just in Thyme by Becky Retzer
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts < – – – – – > You Are Here
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps.com
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Sara Hicks Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
Have a Wildly Creative Day!
Click the links below for your choice in list format.
Check the list frequently as it’s updated with sold out inventory. Happy shopping!
Families First Product Round-up: