It’s that time again… time to think about subscribing to, or renewing My Paper Pumpkin or what many call “Your Monthly Creative Getaway”. So many goodies are packed into each box. January’s Getaway, Filled with Love, included enough material to create 24 cute treat bags! Yowza!
Think a kit is to limiting? If you’re like me, and like to color outside the lines coming up with alternate ideas with each kit keeps my creative spirit engaged.
Here are two super easy alternate ideas to try with January’s kit. For the first one, you’ll need a couple extra items.
- Round toothpoick
- One Hershey’s Kiss
I used two of the foil embossed hearts, included in the kit, to make this treat pretty on both sides. See the picture above for the other side.
The second alternate uses one tag from the kit to create a little “purse”. You’ll need a mini candy bar to tuck a inside. No cutting or gluing. Everything is held together with the clip.
Worried about going it alone? Don’t be. Gather friends, join a group (I host a monthly Paper Pumpkinheads Club) or watch the video Stampin’ Up! posts for every kit in your jammies. Easy! Don’t believe me? Watch the January Video below.
You’re ready? GREAT! You’ve come to the right place. And… now, during Sale-A-Bration, you get a 3 month, prepaid subscription at a discounted price while earning a free Sale-A-Bration item! Plus, use my February Hostess Code and get a special “Thank You” gift from me.
Follow these steps for your own Creative Getaway, prepaid version.
- Go to my store…. Shop Now at Rae’s Stampin’ Up! Store
- Sign in or Create an Account
- Enter the item number (137859) into the “Search the Store” bar, click the right arrow.
- Enter the quantity in the box and click “Add to Bag”
- Click Continue Shopping or Check Out at the top right of the screen
- Since you qualify for a Sale-A-Bration item, you’ll receive a reminder pop-up box to choose an item. Click Confirm to return to your shopping bag.
- On the lower left corner of the form you’ll see “Congratulations! You qualify for 1 or more Free Sale-A-Bration Items! CLICK HERE”
- You’ll be taken to a list of the free items you and choose. Refer to your Sale-A-Bration brochure to help you choose. (If you need a brochure, click here)
- Now for the most important part! Enter the current Hostess Code in the appropriate box in the lower right corner, then click APPLY. The February Hostess Code is QKVWCUDW.
- Finally, complete the payment process.
After your payment is accepted, you’ll receive an email confirming your order AND a Prepaid Paper Pumpkin Subscription Code with instructions on redeeming it. That’s it!
To receive the February Paper Pumpkin Kit, you must redeem your Prepaid Subscription no later than February 10, 2015 11:50 Mountain time.
As always, if you have any questions about My Paper Pumpkin, Stampin’ Up! or paper crafting, don’t hesitate to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s look at the video for the Filled with Love kit from My Paper Pumpkin.
Filled with Love
My Paper Pumpkin January 2015
Have a Fantastic, Wildly Creative Day