A few weeks ago, after the threat snow was off Peavine Mountain (a local point of interest and topic of local spring planting folklore), I set out some new colorful annuals for my 2012 garden. Imagine my surprise when I went out this Mother's Day and found these beautiful new additions to my flower beds! I've never seen such a vibrant display of juicy colors.
All kidding aside, Happy Mother's Day! It's a beautiful sunny day here in Northern Nevada. Perfect for getting outside to dig in the dirt. My son is coming over this afternoon to make dinner, I'll get some dirt under my fingernails and call it a great day. My hope is that you too will have the perfect Mother's Day.
These cute little posies are my way of showcasing the new In-Colors for 2012. Gumball Green, Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple and Summer Starfruit available beginning June 1st, 2012. Until then, keep watching for more samples using these beautiful new colors.
Tips & Tricks: The flower pot is made using the new Petite Purse Die, flipping it upside down and trimming where necessary.
Nuts & Bolts:
Approximate 3-D Project Dimensions: 5-1/2"x 6-1/2"
* Card stock: Crumb Cake; New In Colors: Gumball Green, Midnight Muse,
Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit; Retiring In-Color Peach Parfait
* Ink & Coloring – New In Colors: Gumball Green, Midnight Muse,
Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit Classic Ink
* Stamps – Just Believe #120453
* Punches – #119860 1-3/8" Circle; #118073 Fancy Flower
* Big Shot #113439; BigZ Die #125606 Petite Purse
* Ribbon & Fibers: NEW! #126872 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
* Stampin' Dimensionals #104430
* Glue Dots #103683
* Florist Foam
* Sucker Sticks
* Paper Shreds
Happy Mother's Day!