Hello Playful Pallet and sketch challenge PPA300! Another chance to strut your stuff with me and my Pals at Pals Paper Arts.
This week’s sketch is brought to you by Sandie Conner. Pull out your stamps and supplies and play along with us. Use this sketch as your starting point to strut your stuff. Then, upload your card using the link and directions for PPA300.
Now, a bit about my project, Hello Playful Pallet.
Size: A standard A2 (4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″)
Designer Paper: I used a piece from the new Playful Pallete DSP Stack (141657). What a super stack of paper. Most of the new In-Colors are used in this artsy pallet of paper. You’ll get 48 playful sheets (4 each of 12 double-sided designs). This just may be the first paper stack I completely use up.
Details: The center strip of black is embossed with Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (item 139672). New Ruched Ribbon tails add a bit of flare. Colors used are in Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach and Sweet Sugarplum.
Hello: Hello You Thinlits (item 137363) is used to cut two words for layering, one in Peekaboo Peach and one in Sweet Sugarplum. Both are new In-Colors for 2016-2018. The Fine-Tip Glue Pen (138309) was used to attach them. So glad these will be around for two years. Love the colors this year!!! PSST… Don’t forget to use the Precision Base Plate (139684) to make removing the paper from the die a snap.
The Inside: Use up the little strips left over from the sheet to decorate the inside. This gorgeous paper is just too precious to waste even a scrap!
Notice anything missing? Nary a stamp set was used. Oh My! Shhh, it’ll be our little secret.
By now you’re probably drooling over the samples you’ve seen using new product. Does it feel like we’re taunting you? This is one of the great perks of being as Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator… teasing our customers and followers a month in advance of a new catalog. Neener, neener. Become a demonstrator before September and you’ll get to do the same with the holiday catalog. Click here to ask me how.
Now… let’s get back to the business of playing PPA300.
Rules for the Gallery:
- We invite you to use any brand of products to create your card or papercraft project.
- Your entry should be new and inspired (totally or partially) by this challenge.
- Please link to the blog post where your project is posted. Incorrect links are not eligible for Pals Picks, and may be deleted.
- Please use keyword PPA300 when uploading to public galleries. We want to leave you comments, but if you are linking your project to a closed group or a site that requires us to register, we may not be able the respond on your submission. Please be sure to post on an open forum so we can leave comments on your wonderful cards. Thank you!!
- Inlinkz will close at Noon (EST) Tuesday, May 17th.
- We’ll announce our Pals Paper Artist Picks on Wednesday, May 18th.