Breaking News! Butterfly Thinlits Update!
We have good news and bad news today. Bad news first… Uncle Same want’s you to get those tax returns filed! Good news? Update on the continuing saga of the missing Butterfly Thinlets!
Here’s the official word from Stampin’ Up!:
“We have received notice from our supplier that the container with the Butterflies Thinlits Dies was finally unloaded from the ship; however, there is a shortage of trucks, which has delayed the container being picked up. We have secured a truck to pick up the container, and, as of now, it is scheduled to be delivered to Stampin’ Up! on Friday. We will post an update as soon as they are available.
Thank you for your patience and flexibility as we continue to await their arrival!”
That’s and estimated arrival date Friday, April 17th! Whew! I was thinking of putting them on a Crafter’s Most Wanted Poster at the Post Office!
Stampin’ Up! is offering a “Thank You” because we’ve all been waiting so patiently. Here’s the scoop.
- Get the Stampin’ Up! Butterflies Thinlits Dies (137360) at 15% off–just $21.20; OR
- Buy any of the Butterflies Thinlits bundles already at 15% off (wood bundle #139322, clear-mount bundle #139323, photopolymer bundle #138865) and choose one of three FREE Sale-A-Bration items listed below and only available while supplies last.
- Best Year Ever Designer Series Paper (item 138633)
- Best Year Ever Accessory Pack (item 138634)
- Irresistibly Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper (item 138635)
This offer ends April 30, 2015
Wild West Paper Arts Perks:
Many of you were also disappointed you couldn’t order them during the Free Shipping period. How about this, place your order through me, you’ll also receive FREE shipping on the entire order through April 30, 2015. Here’s how it works:
- Email me before April 30, 2015 with your order, phone number and a best time to call.
- Pay by Credit Card, Debit Card or PayPal over the phone or via invoice.
- The order will be shipped directly to you from Stampin’ Up!
Just my way of saying Thank You! Now THAT’s wild!