Glad you could join us for some fun fall crafting with the Stampin' Pretty Pals! You've probably hopped over from Barb Furlong at The Love of Stamping, I'm stop number 10 on the Pals Hop and I'm glad you hopped in! I'll help you "hop along" from blog to blog where you'll find great ideas for Stampin' Up! fall projects! Should you hop off course, simply click on any of the links in the Pals Hop Line-up below and you'll be back on track.
The theme of today's hop is Fall Flair. The first things that comes to mind are falling leaves, lots of them. So, it's only fitting that I stay with the program. Just like the trees in my yard, I couldn't stop with just one fallen leaf. Oops. Get out the rake!
The stamp set is a hostess set called Four Seasons, found on page 203 of the 2012-2013 Catalog. The little bird in the middle is so cute. Fittingly, he changes with each season.
Originally, I had pierced holes in the Cajun Craze circle, behind the stamped scallop piece. But after all the pieces were put together, there was something missing. Ribbons and pearls just didn't work so out came the Linen Thread and a needle. I always seem to find my "finishing touches" after most of the work is put together. I've got to stop that!
Click the Nuts & Bolts Graphic for a PDF list of supplies.
Now hop along for more inspiring ideas from Sherrie Gross at Stampin Sunshine, stop number 11 on the Pals Fall Flair Blog Hop! Thanks for "hopping" by!
- Nicole Watt at Impressions By Nicole
- Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog
- Maxine Conrad at Stamp to the MAX
- Claire Crotteau-Hutt at stamppaperscissors
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Scrap With Susan
- Nicole Picadura at Scraps and Stamps
- Bobbi at My Therapy
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Barb Furlong at The Love of Stamping
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts <===== You Are Here
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin Sunshine
- Lynn at Cattaildesigns
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Kim Czenszak at Live Love Stamp
- Naki Rager at …notes from Naki
- Kerry Willard Bray at Stampgoodness
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Kim Luithle at Kim's Stampin Stuff
- Lori Martin at The Rejoicing Papercrafter
- Diane Roberts at scoreatfourandaquarter
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Kris Kilcoyne at Kween Bee Kreations
- Julie Trevett-Smith at The Stampin' Affair!
- Jennifer Takacs at Stamped in Full
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
We remember our fallen heroes on 9/11
God Bless America