Welcome to the May PALS Hop!
This month, we're featuring Father's Day and Graduation projects for your inspiration! You've likely hopped over from Nina Dee, www.deesignsbyninadee.blogspot.com. I'm stop number 6 on the PALS HOP and I'm glad you hopped in! I'll help you "hop along" from blog to blog where you'll find great ideas for paper crafted creations from the Stampin' Pretty Pals! Should you hop off course, simply click on any of the links in the PALS HOP LINE-UP below and you'll be back on track!
Roll up your sleeves and get dirty for this one. If you fall off the ship, no need to dry yourself off. The more dirt and scuff marks the better!
Details: For the specifics, please leave a comment on this post with a request.
The Open Sea #123032
Summer Mini Catalog 2011
Nuts & Bolts: Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Not Quite Navy, Naturals White & Naturals Ivory Smooth; DSP: Nautical Expedition #122343 (Summer Mini); Stamps: The Open Sea #123032 (C) or #123030 (W) (Summer Mini); Wonderfully Worn #118533 (W), Woodgrain #117100 (W) & Wonderful Favorites #115114 (W); Ink: Night of Navy, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake & Cherry Cobbler Classic; Punches: Spiral Border #119872, Modern Label #119849, 2-1/2" Circle #120906, Ticket Corner #119867; Sizzix Original Die 3" Circle #122125; Embossing Folder: Square Lattice #119976; Fibers: Baker's Twine #123124 & 123125 (Summer Mini); Miscellaneous: Scrap Chocolate Chip Ribbon, Silver Brad #104336.
Hop along for more inspiring ideas from Mike Funke, www.stampin-style.com, stop number 7 on the May PALS HOP!
1. Joanna Munster, www.inspiredbystampin.com
2. Joan Norris, http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/clearlycreative/blog
3. Mary Fish, http://www.stampinpretty.com
4. Sandie Conner, prettyprovisions.blogspot.com
5. Nina Dee, www.deesignsbyninadee.blogspot.com
6. Rae Harper, www.wildweststampin.com <- – - – You Are Here
7. Mike Funke, www.stampin-style.com
8. Barbara Chatzkel, www.takeoutpaperarts.com
9. Barbara Furlong, http://www.theloveofstamping.com
10. Carmen Sublasky, http://www.creativestamptuary.com
11. Linda Fisher, http://lindas-stampinloft.blogspot.com
Thank you for "Hopping" by!