It’s time…. for a Yee Haw PPA240 Sketch Challenge with the Pals! What a fun sketch. In fact, I had a hard time deciding on the stamp set for the project.
My first thought was flowers, then balloons… then…. gimme a rope! Pull out the Blendabilities a southwestern themed paper and there you have it! The perfect stamp set? Yee-Haw! Don’t look for this set in a catalog. You’ll only find it online. Click here for more information on this adorable set.
Speaking of southwestern style paper, have you looked at the Best Year Ever Designer Series Paper yet? It’ on page 4 of the 2015 Sale-A-Bration brochure. The patterns on the paper range from geometrics, to dots, to southwestern. Love this paper!
Now for the “Hat Trick.” I used the Crumb Cake Blendablities Assortment for the main part of the hat then colored the hat band with Calypso Coral and Daffodil Delight. Creating the felt look was super easy.
- Stamp the hat with Memento Ink.
- Using the medium Crumb Cake marker, color the entire hat (except the hat band). Don’t try to color evenly.
- Use the Color Lifter to smudge the color around giving it an uneven look.
- Go back over areas you’d like darker with the same marker.
- Use the Color Lifter again to blend the darker edges into the lighter color.
- Color hat band with medium shade of Calypso Coral and Daffodil Delight.
It’s your turn…. time to play with Pals Paper Arts.
PPA240 Sketch Challenge with the Pals
Have a Fantastic, Wildly Creative Day
PPA240 Sketch Challenge Round-Up: