Welcome to Project Flutterbye for PPA293. Flutter what?
Before I explain…. welcome to the Pals Paper Arts PPA293 Color Challenge. Spring has sprung at Pals paper Arts even if the weather says otherwise. Get ready to play with a sweet trio of colors, Mint Macaron, Blushing Bride and So Saffron put together by fellow Color Design Team Member Michelle Gleeson. Thank you Michelle for a beautiful color challenge to usher in Spring.
Butterflies, I love butterflies and Stampin’ Up! has some beauties, like The Watercolor Wings Photopolymer Bundle (Item 140232).
Now… for a Project Flutterbye explanation.
- First “Project” stands for the Project Life Specialty Card window sheet used to showcase the butterfly.
- Second, “Flutterbye”. My fun name for a butterfly. When thinking of the compound word butterfly, a very different image comes to mind. A cube of butter with wings. How’s that for thinking outside the box? Now, think about a butterfly (flutterbye). Don’t they seem to just flutter bye?
There you have it…. Project Flutterbye.
- Stamp the small butterfly on Whisper White cardstock using each of the three challenge colors for the wings and Basic Grey for the body and antennae.
- Place the Window Sheet overlay on top of the stamped butterfly. Use the Fine-Tip Glue Pen to secure.
- Die Cut the small butterfly from Botanical Gardens Designer Vellum Stack another 2016 Sale-A-Bration gift. Attach with Fine-tip Glue Pen.
Projects submitted last week were fantastic! Thank you for playing along. Congratulations to the PPA292 Paper Artist Picks! Click here to see the PPA292 Winners.
Now it’s your turn. Join my and my Pals for PPA292. Click here …..
Rules for the Gallery:
- We invite you to use any brand of products to create your card or papercraft project.
- Your entry should be new and inspired (totally or partially) by this challenge.
- Please link to the blog post where your project is posted. Incorrect links are not eligible for Pals Picks, and may be deleted.
- Please use keyword PPA293 when uploading to public galleries.
- Inlinkz will close at Noon (EST) Tuesday, March 29th.
- We’ll announce our Pals Paper Artist Picks on Wednesday, March 30th.
Project Flutterbye for PPA293
Have a Wildly Creative Day!