Window Shoppers Welcome
Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for February 2017. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our 2017 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month we’re CASE’ing a project shown in a current Stampin’ Up! catalog. After all, with the Annual, Occasions and Sale-a-Bration catalogs available right now, there is much inspiration from which to choose. We hope you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
My butterfly adorned Window Box is loosely based on one of the boxes on page 43 of the 2017 Occasions Catalog.I say, “Loosely” because the inspiration piece had a big, beautiful flower on top instead of a sparkly, little “Flutterbye”. I’ve completely fallen in love with this set of Window Box Framelit Dies.
Sugary Sweet Butterfly is super simple to create.
- Cut the small Beautiful Butterfly from Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper. Use Stampin’ Sponge wedge loaded with Real Red Classic Ink to dab color on the Glimmer Paper.
- Cut the small Bold Butterfly from Vellum Cardstock.
- Glue together with Fine-tip Glue Pen.
- Attach small Basic Rhinestones to center.
Sealed with Love .Since Valentine’s Day is so close I decided to dress up the inside using stamps from the Sealed with Love Stamp collection too. Aren’t those little ornate flourishes cute?
More Drama! Need a more dramatic Window Box? Try it in basic black adorned with bright red hearts from the Love Notes Framelits Dies collection.
Let’s keep the inspiration going by visiting the next blog on our February Hop.
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary at Stampin’ Pretty
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Michelle Quinno at Shell Stamps
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts <———- You Are Here!
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Susan Itell at simplestampin.com
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Karen Gooch at Inker’s Workshop
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Karen Zaring Browning at Stamp With Me KZB
- Lynn Tague at Beyond Beaches & Blessings
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps.com
- Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Becky Retzer at Just in Thyme
Have a Wildly Creative Day…
Window Shoppers Welcome!
Window Shoppers Product Roundup: