It’s here… our favorite time of the year, another sale. But. this isn’t just any sale, it’s the 2017 Year End Sales Event!
Here’s the scoop:
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- No minimum purchase required.
- Discounts apply to select items only.
- Retiring items from the 2017 holiday catalog are available while supplies last.
- Excess items from 2017 annual catalog are available in limited quantities at the promotional price.
- Discounted items may be added to a Starter Kit—or purchased with Stampin’ Rewards—at the promotional price. This is A great time to become a Wild West Crafter and give Stampin’Up! a “Test Drive”! Especially since December is the month Demonstrators can purchase from the 2018 Occasions Catalog early AND EARN free Sale-A-Bration sets! Get more information here or send me an email
- Items and discounts may vary by market (depending on inventory levels).
- Host sets can be purchased using only Stampin’ Rewards from a qualifying party.
- Due to high demand for retiring stamps, we’ll keep producing retiring stamps until December 21 (not accessories—accessories are only while supplies last).
- Phone: January 2, 2018, by 6:50 PM (MT)
- OEX/Online: January 2, 2018, by 11:50 PM (MT)
To help you find your favorite (and possibly gone forever) goodies, Stampin’ Up! has created a PDF for you. Just click here or the image below for a PDF.
This list contains all of the retiring and surplus items featured in the Year-End Sales Event. Retiring products will no longer be available for purchase after January 2, 2018.
Ready, Set, SAVE during the December Year End Sales Event! But most of all…
Have a Wildly Creative Day!
Don’t forget the Host Code to earn rewards!