Wild West Host Code Rewards
Do you know the code? The current Host Code, that is.
About My Host Code Rewards Share
Why? To reward my customers for shopping online with my current Host Code.
How? You place an Online Order of between $50.00 and $149.99 (before sales tax and shipping), online, through me (Rae Harper Burnet) using the Current Host Code. The code is always shown on the front page at the top of the right sidebar. before sales tax and shipping. The amount of your reward is based two things.
- The total of the monthly Host Code Order.
- How many orders are placed with the current Host Code.
The higher the Host Code total at the end of the month, the better your month-end reward. It’s that simple. No commitment at all. The reward will be determined by the total merchandise purchased through my current Host Code. It could be a package of embellishments, paper, stamp set or Framelit. Who knows?
- Orders must be placed online through Rae Harper-Burnet.
- Use the current Host Code when completing your order online. (Need Help, click here)
- If your order is $150.00 or more (before sales tax and shipping) DO NOT USE THE HOST CODE. Orders of $150 and higher qualify for their own Host Rewards from Stampin’ Up! as well as the current gift from me (Rae Harper-Burnet).
- This Wild West Perk cannot be combined with any other special from Rae Harper-Burnet.
- Orders may include any and all products offered through Stampin’ Up!s online store but MUST be placed through (Rae Harper-Burnet).
Pretty cool, eh? Not sure how to order online and use the Host Code? Click here for a little help.
Wild West Host Code Rewards FAQ:
Q. Why does the order limit stop at $149.99?
A. Because at $150.00 and above, you earn Stampin’ Rewards on your own.
Q. Does it have to be an online order?
A. Yes. By shopping online your order will be shipped directly to you.
More questions? Please email me at email@example.com
Q: If my order is over $149.99, will I still receive my Wild West Rewards Gift?
Need some help using the Host Code? Follow the instructions below.
Look for the option to add a Host Code in the lower left of the shopping cart. The box will appear after you add at least one item to the cart. See below.
Click the “Apply” button after entering the code. To confirm the code has been applied, look for the following paragraph directly under the Host Code Box.
“The hostess code XXXXXXXX has been applied to this order. Your hostess for this host code is Rae Harper-Burnet”
If you exit before finalizing the order (Check Out), you’ll need to re-enter the Host Code when you come back.
Questions? Please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) BEFORE finalizing your order.
Have a wildly creative day!