Do the what? That’s right, do the Stamparatus. It’s not a dance, it’s not a new exercise but it will change the way you move. At least while you’re stamping.
Now that the Stamparatus has been unveiled I can finally tell you a little secret. I, along with a team of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators, were on the development team for this amazing new tool.. We had to keep it to ourselves for the last couple of years. As a thank you from Stampin’ Up! all of us on the team will be able to order our Stamparatus early. Wahoo! I’ll be able to give you a good solid review while you’re waiting.
Why do YOU need one? You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas underneath
Here’s a video demonstration to show you what we’re excited about!
I’ve gotta have a Stamparatus. How do I get in line? Watch your email for a special email directly from me (Rae at Wild West Paper Arts) at the reservation time with a reservation link. You can also visit one of my social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest) for the reservation information.
Reservations what you need to know! Stampin’ Up! will need your email address for Stamparatus reservation and shipping communications. This is what you’ll need to do.
- Sign in to your customer account at 2:00 Mountain Time (1:00 Pacific, 3:00 Central and 4:00 Eastern).
- Don’t have an account or Demonstrator? No problem! Click here to sign up with me to be your demonstrator. You can always change later if you’re not happy with my service.
- Follow the reservation instructions.
- Wait on pins and needles in anticipation!
PM (MT) on November 16. While supplies last.(1:00 Pacific, 3:00 Central and 4:00 Eastern) for the November 16 – 30, 2017 reservation window with delivery on or around February 1, 2018. The reservation window opens at 2:00
- Reservation quantities are while supplies last.
- You may participate in multiple reservation windows.
- 1 tool per customer per reservation window.
- In order to reserve your Stamparatus, you are required to provide your credit card information.
- Credit cards will not be charged until the Stamparatus ships from our facility. When you close your order, be sure to verify that your credit card and shipping information is correct.
|RESERVATION WINDOWS||AVAILABLE TO SHIP|
|November 16–30, 2017||Approx. February 1, 2018|
|December 5–30, 2017||Approx. March 19, 2018|
|January 15–30, 2018||Approx. April 15, 2018|
Have a Wildly Creative Day! Shop Stampin’ Up! 24/7!
Don’t forget the Host Code to earn rewards!