Pretty Sparkling Pines for the Pals December 2017 Blog Hop “All that Sparkles and Shines.”
Welcome to the Pals December 2017 Blog Hop featuring “All that Sparkles and Shines”. Whether you’re just starting the hop, or have come from a previous Pal’s blog, you’ll find the line-up toward the end of my post to help you move along.
What makes you think Sparkle and Shine? Diamonds, crystal, stardust…. and wood. Or, in this case, a textured Crumb Cake Cardstock gift tag.
Our Color Palette:
The “Wood” is created in several steps. The good thing, these steps are easy.
- Using Crumb Cake Classic Ink, stamp the tag with Timeless Textures Images.
- Sponge distress the edges with Crumb Cake and Cherry Cobbler Classic Inks.
- Create Texture with Wood Planks Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Sponge the edges of the tag with VersaMark then heat emboss with White Stampin’Emboss Powder.
Pine Boughs are cut from three different papers, The pine boughs are cut from Garden Green Cardstock for some realistic color. Pretty sparkling pines are created with Gold Glimmer paper, Fabulous Foil Acetate.
All Tied Up with Natural Gold Trim. How did I create the Cherry Cobbler trim? I took a piece of the trim and drug it over a Cherry Cobbler Classic Ink pad.
Thank you so much for hopping with the Stampin’ Pretty Pals today. Please take a minute to mark your calendar for our next hop on January 10, 2018. Now hop along using the Blog Hop Line-up below. Don’t forget to leave us a comment. We really like that.
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Becky Retzer at Just in Thyme Crafts
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts <—— You Are Here!
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin’ Pink Rose