Today I’m taking part in an International Blog Highlights post with Kylie Bertucci from Australia. Fun, fun, fun! More on that later. The masculine theme is perfect for these cards created with retiring Urban Underground products. I’m so going to miss this suite!
If you’re thinking these look familiar, you’re not going crazy. I created two more with this card sketch a few weeks ago using different color pallets for Him and Her. Remember these?
When creating this design, I was going for versatility. Success! Do you have a favorite “Sketch” you turn to over and over? They’re so handy to have when creativity goes through a dry spell.
Here’s what you need to create your own masterpiece from this sketch. All measurements are U.S.
- Base Cardstock: 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 scored at 4-1/4
- Layer One: Cardstock 4-1/2 x 4-1/4
- Layer Two: Designer Paper 4 x 4-1/4
- Center Strip:
- Layer One: Cardstock 1-3/8 x 4-1/4
- Layer Two: Cardstock 1-1/4 x 4-1/4
- Layer Three: Designer Paper 1-1/8 x 4-1/4
- Thinlet Word: Cardstock
- I used the retiring Hello You Thinlits
- Stamp Set & Ink
- I used Memento Black with the retiring Crazy About You photopolymer Stamp Set from Stampin’ Up!
- Embellishments & Baker’s Twine
It’s helpful to use our Fine-Tip Glue Pen for adhering the Thinlit wording.
International Blog Highlights: Now for the “More” mentioned in paragraph one of this post. International Blog Highlights. Several Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from across the globe are participating in this challenge. Why? To give you all kinds of inspiration for masculine cards. If you’ve come here from Kylie’s blog you probably already know this.
How can you participate? Take a minute to vote on my card at the link below. The top 10 “vote getters” will be invited to participate in an international Blog Hop and I’d love to participate. My fate is in your hands.
Follow these instructions to place your vote:
- Click the “Vote For Me Here” link below.
- Scroll down to Picture # 54. It shows the cards I’ve featured at the top of this blog post.
- Click on the heart in the upper right corner of the picture. (see picture below)
- Your vote is successful when the heart turns red,
- You can vote for five entries total, only one vote per card.
- Ready, set, VOTE!
Thanks a million!
Have a Wildly Creative Day!
And don’t forget to grab some of your favorites before they’re gone!
Click the links below for your choice in list format.
Urban Underground Guy Product Roundup: