Welcome to the Pals New Catalog Blog Hop! The Stampin' Pretty Pals are excited to share some fabulous cards and projects showcasing our favorite products from the new Stampin' Up! Catalog! You've probably hopped over from Jennifer Takacs at My Stampin' Blog. I'm stop number 21 on the Pals Hop and I'm glad you hopped in! I'll help you "hop along" from blog to blog where you'll find great ideas for new Stampin' Up! products from the Stampin' Pretty Pals! Should you hop off course, simply click on any of the links in the Pals Hop Line-up below and you'll be back on track.
I've chosen Betsy's Blossoms to showcase this month because it's so versatile and screams spring and summer. On top of the cute flowers, this set has an adorable little bird to match.
Look closely at the center of the middle flower. You'll see one of the New Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons.
This shows what you can do with great stamp set and a few supplies. Quick, easy, fun.
Tips & Tricks: Stamp and emboss your foreground image before stamping the "background" images to prevent powder from sticking where you don't want it. Simply wipe the excess ink off the embossed image when you're done.
Nuts & Bolts:
Approximate 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" (A2 Envelope)
* Paper – Card stock: (Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler)
* Ink & Coloring – Classic Ink: (Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake); Specialty Ink: VersaMark #102283; Stampin' Emboss Powder (White #109132)
* Stamps – Betsy's Blossoms: (Clear Mount #126006, Wood Mount #126004) ; Kindness Matters: (Clear Mount #122902, Wood Mount #122900)
* Extras – Bakers Twine (Cherry Cobbler #123125); Linen Thread #104199; Buttons: (Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons #127555)
* Heat Tool – #129053
Adhesives: Glue Dots®: (#103683) ; SNAIL Adhesive®: (#104332) ; Stampin' Dimensionals®: (#104430)
Now hop along for more inspiring ideas from Kimberly Deacon at Delightful Stampin, stop number 22 on the Pals New Catalog Blog Hop! Thanks for "hopping" by!
- Nina Dee at Deesigns by Nina Dee
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Scrap with Susan
- Angela Richwine at Stampin' Away with Angela
- Debbie Pierce at Stampin' Sunshine
- Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog
- Kim Luithle at Kim's Stampin Stuff
- Kim Czenszak at Live Love Stamp
- Angie Blake at Angie's Musings
- Kylie Nicolosi at Kylie's Crafty Corner
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin' Space
- Marian Kay at All Aboard the Crafting Train
- Shannon Jaramillo at EZPeasyCards
- Mary Fish at Stampin Pretty
- Nicole Picadura at Scraps & Stamps
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Leslie Davis at Ellalicious Elements
- Jennifer Takacs at My Stampin' Blog
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts <======= You Are Here
- Kimberly Deacon at Delightful Stampin
- Kris Kilcoyne at Kween Bee Kreations
- Nicole Watt at Impressions By Nicole
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Mikki Sarkisyan at Mikki's Creative Corner
- Sandie Conner at Pretty Provisions
- Max Conrad at Stamp to the MAX
- Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers
- Nakaba Rager at My Stampin' Blog
- Wendy Smith at West Wind Curiosities
- Laurie Mercer at My Stampin' Blog