Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for May 2017. Our theme this month is Stepping Up with Textures or Techniques. What’s that? Projects that are “stepped up” by using textures or fun techniques. We hope to provide you with lots of ideas and that you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
If you follow me you know I LOVE texture and I’ve been experimenting with techniques on my Paper Arts Live broadcasts. One of the first techniques I demonstrated is the Shaving Cream Technique. You may even recognize the background below. Yep! It was created that night and waited patiently for this blog hop.
Dry Embossing with the Seaside Textured Impressions Embossing Folder sure adds the some great texture too.
More Dimension is added by sponging Night of Navy Classic Ink over the top of the embossed image as well as the edges.
Don’t Forget the envelope! It’s easy to emboss the flap to pull everything together and Stampin’ Up! envelopes are sturdy enough to take the pressure.
Now it’s time to see how the rest of the Pals played with this month’s theme “Stepping Up with Textures or Techniques”. Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Karen Gooch at Inker’s Workshop
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Lynn Tague at Beyond Beaches & Blessings
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Peggy Noe at Prettypapercards
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Becky Retzer at Just in Thyme
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Karen Zaring Browning at Stamp With Me KZB
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Lisa Pretto at InkBig Academy Stamps
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts – You Are Here!
- Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps.com
Have a Wildly Creative Day!
And don’t forget to grab some of your favorites before they’re gone!
Click the links below for your choice in list format.
Stepping Up with Textures or Techniques Product Roundup: