Summer is just around the corner and the birds are everywhere. Especially in my cherry trees! I guess that's the price I pay for their sweet song. This sweet little bird is perfect for the Mojo Monday #244 Sketch Challenge.
Isn't he cute?
The stamp above is from the Four Seasons Hostess Set in the new Stampin'Up! Catalog. I love a set that can be used all year long and coordinates with punches. So smart!
Another tool I just had to have, is the new Essentials Paper Piercing Pack. When I first heard the old Mat Pack was retiring I was not a happy camper, to say the least. But now, I must admit, the new pack is SO much better. I think you'll agree. Click here to see what I mean.
Tips & Tricks: Secure firm embellishments to ribbon with a dab of Multi-Purpose Glue #110755
Nuts & Bolts:
Approximate 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" (A2 Envelope)
* Card stock – Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
* Designer Paper – Floral District #126919
* Ink & Coloring – Classic Inks (Baja Breeze, Rich Razzleberry)
* Stamps – Four Seasons Hostess Set #126832;
Petite Pairs #122497
* Embellishments – Dahlia Assortment #127556; Rhinestones Basic
* Fibers & Ribbon – 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain #126872 (Daffodil Delight)
* Paper Piercing – Essentials Paper Piercing Pack #126187; Paper
Piercing Mat #126199; Paper Piercing Tool #126189
* Punches – 3/4" Circle #119873; 1" Circle #119868; 2-3/8" Scallop Circle #118774;
Scallop Edge Border #119882
* Multi-Purpose Glue #110755
* SNAIL Adhesive #104332
* Stampin' Dimensionals #104430
Take some time now to listen to our feathered friends.
They're right outside your window,
waiting to sing you a sweet song of good cheer.
Thank you for stopping by today.