Stamparatus Take Two
Remember the Stamparatus? Time for Stamparatus Take Two. If you missed the first announcement, visit it by clicking here….. Do the Stamparatus! Then, come back here to see the good news on reservation periods.
The second reservation opportunity is open now and there’s GREAT news! The first window closed so quickly and so many crafters were disappointed that changes had to be made.
We squeeked, Stampin’ Up! listened!
Here’s what changed:
- Reservation window #2 was changed to accommodate all reservations placed in the window, December 5-30, 2017 11:50 pm MT.
- Reservation window #3 was eliminated
If you were one of the lucky crafters that reserved in the first window, yay you! You can also reserve another one in this second window, but only one.
Why do YOU need one? You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas underneath
Just in case you missed it, here’s the video demonstration I revealed in the first announcement.
I’ve gotta have a Stamparatus. How do I get in line?
Stamparatus Take Two – what you need to know! Stampin’ Up! will need your email address for Stamparatus reservation and shipping communications. This is what you’ll need to do.
- Sign in to your customer account at 2:00 Mountain Time (1:00 Pacific, 3:00 Central and 4:00 Eastern).
- Don’t have an account or Demonstrator? No problem! Click here to sign up with me to be your demonstrator. You can always change later if you’re not happy with my service.
- Follow the reservation instructions.
- Wait on pins and needles in anticipation!
- Click Here to Visit my Stamparatus FAQs
- Reservation quantities are while supplies last.
- You may participate in multiple reservation windows.
- 1 tool per customer per reservation window.
- In order to reserve your Stamparatus, you are required to provide your credit card information.
- Credit cards will not be charged until the Stamparatus ships from our facility. When you close your order, be sure to verify that your credit card and shipping information is correct.
|RESERVATION WINDOWS||AVAILABLE TO SHIP|
|November 16–30, 2017||Approx. February 1, 2018|
|December 5–30, 2017
Ends December 30 11:50 PM (MT)
|Shipping Begins March 19, 2018. Depending On The Number Of Reservations We Receive, We May Stagger Available-To-Ship Dates. You Will Receive Additional Communication Once You Place Your Reservation.|
Have a Wildly Creative Day! Shop Stampin’ Up! 24/7!
Don’t forget the Host Code to earn rewards!