Time for Weekly Deals March 31-April 6, 2015. Did you guess the Wild West Pick of the Week correctly last week? Click here if you missed last week’s Petite Petals Pick. What will the next Wild West Pick of the week be? Hmm. Here’s what we have to choose from.
Here’s how to play….
- Every week there will be a Wild West Pick of the Week (something from the Weekly Deals Specials.)
- Guess what the Wild West Pick of the Week might be by commenting below.
- On the following Saturday, I’ll post the answer and a project made with that item.
- Here’s where the FREE Tutorial comes in. Everyone that makes a guess at what the Wild West Pick of the Week will be, right or wrong, will receive the FREE Tutorial by the following Monday, before the next Weekly Deals are posted.
Fun and easy! Get started with Step 1. Click here to shop all of the Weekly Deals March 31-April 6, 2015. Then come back here to make your comment below.
Well, here it is… the end of Sale-A-Bration 2015. How time flies. Guess it’s time for a Farewell Party. Who doesn’t love a party? Right? Here’s the scoop.
Wild West Crafters (my group of demonstrators) is having a Sale-A-Bration Good-Bye and Customer Appreciation Party in April. Actually, two parties.
- Live Party: On April 18, 2015 we’re having a live, free, party in Reno with Make & Takes, Prizes and fun – for our customers only.
- Online Crop/Party: April 24-26 (hours vary) we’re having a Private Online Party and Crop (through Facebook) for customers only. We’ll have some interactive fun, challenges and of course, prizes!
Now for the Nuts & Bolts: (aka Rules & Information):
- You can attend both!
- Only customers of the Wild West Crafters group are eligible to attend.
- Not a customer? Place an order through me by March 31, 2015, 10:00 PM Pacific Time. Good news, you’ll also earn Sale-A-Bration rewards for orders of $50.00 or more before tax and shipping.
- Prepaid Paper Pumpkin Subscriptions work too!
- You could also use the Weekly Deals to maximize every penny!
Even better…. Give Stampin’ Up! a “Test Drive” by signing up today, before the close of Sale-A-Bration. You’ll jump start your business. As one of the Wild West Crafters you’ll take part in both parties (if you’d like) as a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator!
Sale-a-Bration Informaton Station: Visit the Wild West Paper Arts Sale-A-Bration page for the nuts and bolts of Stampin’ Up!s biggest promotion of the year! Don’t miss out!
Overwhelmed? Don’t hesitate! Send me an email and we’ll set up a quick chat!
With Sale-A-Bration 2015 coming down the home stretch, you’ll want to take advantage of the Paper Pumpkin Sale before it’s too late! Today is a perfect day to take advantage of the special pricing. Why? The tenth of every month is the day to make sure you get the current kit. Subscriber or not, you can take advantage of this sale. Click here for instructions on taking advantage of the sale before it’s gone!
Have a Wildly Creative Day